Supporting the experienced members of our production team to produce high quality print products. This will predominantly be printing, print finishing, packing and dispatching jobs. You will also be expected to work directly with clients on the telephone, by email and also in person at our reception desk.
There will be other practical duties that you will be expected to help with, such as hand delivering jobs to local clients, organising materials to be kept in an orderly and tidy fashion and other basic duties such as emptying the paper rubbish bins at the end of each day.
£17 – £19K depending on experience, plus overtime.
These need to be flexible to reflect the needs of our clients. The standard hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm or 11am – 8pm and working some Saturdays which is paid as overtime.
It is imperative that you …..
• Good spoken & written English
• Have good numerical ability
• Are confident and capable with technology
• Take pride/responsibility in your work
• Are very organised
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Are client focused
• Enjoy a pressurised environment
• Are good at problem solving
• Are prepared to be flexible with working hours
• If you are on a working visa this must be for at least 2 years
• And overall, you are ambitious to progress in your career
PREFERABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
• Printing experience
• Two years full time customer facing work experience
• Design experience
• Full and clean UK driving licence
If, and only if the above applies to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your cv with a covering letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for the role. Successful applicants will be contacted via the telephone. Final candidates will be invited to a face to face interview.